MY CURSOR DOES NOT STAY AT THE END OF WHAT I TYPE IT DEFAULTS TO THE BEGINGING OF WHAT I TYPED
THE CURSOR USED TO STAY AT THE END OF WHAT EVER I TYPED IF I HAD TO CLICK ON A LINK AND THEN GO BACK IT WOULD ALWAYS BE THERE AT THE END NOW IT STAYS AT THE FRONT HOW DO I CHANGE THIS SO THAT THE CURSOR STAYS WHERE I NEED IT TO BE THE END OF WHAT EVER IS TYPED IN A FIELD?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
LIKE 3 WEEKS AGO
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r45
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
You can use Ctrl+End to go to the end of the text (Ctrl+Home to the begin) in a text area.
I KNOW HOW TO GET IT TO THE END I WAS JUST WONDERING IF THERE WAS A SETTING SOMEWHERE THAT I COULD CHANGE SO IT WOULD DEFAULT THERE SO I WOULD NOT HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT OR MOVE IT.
No, they seem to have changed that behavior a few times.
In some versions you go to the end of the text and apparently now to the begin of the text.
If you have problems with reading or writing lowercase text then you can use an extension to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages.
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
Modified by cor-el