How do i run Greasemonkey on Firefox 6.0.2. I do not see any option of running the script.
I used to have Greasemonkey and Firefox 3 and had no issues running Greasemonkey Scripts I had the moneky icon and could select required scripts. In Firefox 6.0.2, i tried customizing toolbar. No Option to add Greasemonkey Checked addon Option. No go.. Please advise
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
i updated to latest Firefox
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
When you first install Greasemonkey the toolbar button normally appears on the Navigation toolbar, to the right of the Home button. If it isn't there look for it in the Customize Palette.
All due respect, that is exactly what i had pointed out in what i asked