chase log on
Today cannot log into chase. Login window just returns to login when I submit. Worked fine yesterday. Tried on my laptop and works fine. Tried IE and it works fine. I only have a problem with Firefox 6.0.1 on my desktop.
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.1
I have deleted all cookies related to chase, no change.
I have updated to 6.0.2 no change.
This only happens on my desk top. I noticed the other day when I started Firefox an error box came up about not able to update Firefox.
Clear the Cache: Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): Clear Now
Did this and it worked.
Did you try clearing the cache? Can you access other pages?