This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
why when I click on a web page do I get redirected to another web page?
Why when I click on a web page does my web page get redirected to different clearing house" web page? In the the options tool box, I have the "warn me if the web page redirects or reloads" box checked, but still get redirected. I click back about two or three times to get finally get the correct requested web page.
All Replies (1)
Do a malware check with some malware scanning programs.
You need to scan with all programs because each program detects different malware.
Make sure that you update each program to get the latest version of their databases before doing a scan.
- http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php - Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
- http://www.superantispyware.com/ - SuperAntispyware
- http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/defender/default.mspx - Windows Defender: Home Page
- http://www.safer-networking.org/en/index.html - Spybot Search & Destroy
- http://www.lavasoft.com/products/ad_aware_free.php - Ad-Aware Free
- "Spyware on Windows": http://kb.mozillazine.org/Popups_not_blocked