I can't find "tools" on the firefox desktop so I can subsequently clear privacy data
In error, I asked firefox to remember my AOL password on a friends computer... which I am now using. Each time I sign on, my mail opens up automatically. I was told to go to TOOLS in the Firefox desktop and click on CLEAR PRIVACY DATE and then select EVERYTHING. The problem is I can't find the word TOOLS in the Firefox main page
Additional System Details
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Bing Bar
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
- Press F10 or tap the Alt key to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily if the Menu Bar is hidden.
- Use "Firefox > Options" instead of "Tools > Options" to access Options if the menu bar is hidden.
Worked like a charm. Many thanks for your help.-