How do I permanantly zoom in so I don't have to repeat the zoom in every time I change websites.
Internet Explorer allows me to set the zoom variously at 100%, 125%, 150% etc. etc. and retain that size for every site I view without having to manually input a zoom for each new website I look at. Firefox has to zoom in every time I go to a new site. This is extremely annoying. I have a 27 inch computer screen and it is ridiculous to have everything come up in the standard tiny size. It wastes my computer capability. As a result I have switched back to IE. This is just too much of a pain in the ass.
Additional System Details
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.5
- Version 18.104.22.168
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
The Firefox Page Zoom feature does a domain by domain level of saving the users preferred zoom level settings, there is no default Page Zoom level setting in Firefox.
Try the Default FullZoom Level extension:
Or the NoSquint extension: