how do I get each tab [past the 1st one] to open to my homepage?
I open Firefox and I am at my home page as it should be. When a open a NEW tab I no longer see my homepage, how do I adjust that so I will see my home page in each tab opened?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I upgraded to V. 6
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 184.108.40.206
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Winamp Application Detector
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.110
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
You can install this add-on to make new tabs open your home page automatically: NewTabURL
This add on didn't work. I downloaded it and then restarted Firefox, to no avail. Remember, I just upgraded to Firefox 6.0
After installing the add-on, click on the "Tools" menu in Firefox and choose "Add-ons" to open the add-on manager. In the "Extensions" section, find NewTabURL and press its "Options" button to change your new tab settings.
For more detailed instructions, see: How to change extension settings