How do I make the text larger in Firefox?
Please advise how I can make the text larger in Firefox.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Modified by Shawn
CTRL + 0 is to Reset Zoom CTRL + + for Zoom In CTRL + - for Zoom Out
You can also try the Default FullZoom Level 4.5 extension:
Check and tell if its working.