I got updated to Firefox 6.0 and i must say it is amazing but i was concern with the tab closing you have got rid of the 'x' that closes the tab i do find this quite annoying and this is the first time i have asked a question and i have been along time Firefox user for nearly all my life. Is there a way to get this back or an update to fix this so for now ill have to just do with Right-Clicking and clicking close tab
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Firefox 6.0 update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
Type about:config into the url bar. Then type "browser.tabs.closeButtons" into the search bar. Make sure the integer setting is set to "1". If not, right click the setting and select "Modify" Enter 1. Check out the screenshot below.