how do I find the compatibility view with Firefox, I need a website that says that I am not supported
the website that I am trying to access is the Idaho Department of Labor, Open a new claim. It shows how to get to compatibility mode in explorer but does not give you an option for firefox. I do not have the options that they are showing in my tools menu. This is an important document that I need to fill out but cannot access..... Help
Additional System Details
This started when...
today August 1, 2011
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
have tried different tool bars, have tried properties
Firefox doesn't have a compatibility mode.
Firefox works with web pages that are W3C compliant.
Can you post a link to the page that gives problems?
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.