Why do I keep getting error occurred. Please try later again when trying to watch youtube videos
Why do I keep getting "Error occurred. Please try later again." , eveytime when trying to watch youtube videos. I have the latest adobe flash player and java so why can't I watch videos at youtube??
It's very, very, frustrating having had so many people tell me I need to change my browser to you guys at mozilla firefox.
I've tried everything but still cannot view the youtube videos. I have a 32 bit Toshiba laptop.
God bless, I await your reply,
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Did everything you told me to do yet it stll says: "Error occured. Please try again later." I have cleared the cache and cookies and put firefox in safe mode yet this is a problem that keeps occuring over and over again, yet youtube and firefox and chrome and internet explorer do not help because they all have the same problems - "Error occured. Please try again later."
This is all very, very frustrating because 2 months ago approximately everything was working fine; everyone kept telling me to change to Firefox yet they have the same problems as the other browsers!!!