how to fix facebook page loading with white screen and text on left side
When I log into facebook, there is a white screen with the text displayed on left side of screen. I have tried to delete cache and cookies but page will still not display properly. Please help!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
today July 29, 2011
- 3DVIA player(22.214.171.124). For more information, visit the 3DVIA player web site.
- DjVu Plug-In(external version 126.96.36.1994)
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100202 Firefox/3.5.8 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729) FBSMTWB
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
1) First of all Download & Install Firefox 3.6.19. This version and Firefox 5.0.x are the only Stable and Still Maintained versions of Firefox.
2) Your User Agent shows that you have the Fast Browser Search toolbar (Fast Browser Search Make The Web Better - FBSMTWB) installed. This toolbar has been causing many problems in the Firefox 3.6.13+ versions. Uninstall that extension.
-> Files: fast-browser-search.xml, fbstoolbar.jar, fbstoolbar.manifest http://www.tattoodle.com/uninstall.aspx
See these pages and threads about Fast Browser Search (FBSMTWB in the user agent, Help > About).
3) After all of that has been done, you can see these links:
-> Websites look wrong
-> Problems using Facebook in Firefox
Check and tell if its working.
Modified by Hasan