Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
in the last month
- McAfee Clinic Activator Plugin (1,0,0,5)
- Winamp Media Player
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.0
- Adobe ESD Version Manager 2.0
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Picasa plugin
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
Thanks, cor-el. You've heard the expression "too soon old, too late smart". That's how I feel right now. I went to epicurious by way of IE rather than Firefox and all worked fine. So who do you think needs to make the change - Epicurious.com or Mozilla? Thanks again.