Why can't I play Zynga games on Firefox, but I can on Internet Explorer?
Ever since updating Firefox the other day to the 5.0.1 version, I can no longer play Zynga games on my Facebook (but can play other games from other companies); however, I can play them on Internet Explorer. How do I fix this? I've invested a lot of time and money into my PetVille game and my Treasure Island game, and I would really hate to have to switch over to IE to have to play them. Would downloading an earlier version of Firefox help with the issue, and if so, where can I download it from? Or, is there some extension or add-on from Firefox that I download that would fix the issue, and if so, where can I download it from?
Modified by AllmyteeMeg
Additional System Details
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 22.214.171.124
- Shockwave Flash 8.0 r24
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:5.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0.1
When I updated my Adobe Flash Player tonight to its latest version, my Zynga games loaded on Firefox and I haven't had any issues so far!