Where is "Internet Options" usually found in "Tools."?
In older versions of Firefox and in all versions of I.E., there is a link called "Tools" under which we can find "Internet Options," so that we can change our home page, etc. The last two versions of Firefox have hidden this link, and I'd like to know where to find it.
Additional System Details
- DjVu Plug-In(external version 22.214.171.1243)
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
When I click on "Tools" in Firefox not, all I can do is change the toolbars. How do I get to Internet Options?
You can access this link by selecting Tools menu and then clicking on Options.
If you have the orange Firefox button visible, select the button and then select Options.
Press F10 or tap the Alt key to bring up the "Menu Bar" temporarily.