Direct 2d enabled blocked on your graphics try updating your graphics driver to version 184.108.40.2062 or newer. what dose this mean.
have not got a clue
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.110
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
I don't know either but I do know what problems it causes. Pages freezing. Firefox not responding. Firefox using too much memory process.
Afeter going through a few things in FF help I ended up have to do a roll back on my pc cos it messed the graphics up
I have to use Chrome for gaming as FF is a waste of time.
Some info here about updating the graphics display driver.
For freezing problems try this:
The default of the pref network.http.max-connections has been increased from 30 to 256 in Firefox 6+ versions.
You can try to decrease the value of the pref network.http.max-connections from 255 to a more modest setting like 30 as used in Firefox 3 versions.