how to resize the web page, accidently minimised the webpage, unable to resize it.
while surfing using my laptop, i have re sized the appearance(font size) of my gmail and facebook pages. Other web pages are ok. I'm now unable to re size it back and unable to use the site as the font size is too small and not readable. Appreciate any suggestion.
Additional System Details
Just once or twice
This started when...
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Try to reset the zoom level.
View menu > Zoom > Reset
If you have the orange Firefox button, tap the Alt key to display the classic menu bar to get to the View menu.
it works. Thanks mate....very much appreciated.