The display on screen is only in middle of page with large white margins on the left and right of display. I have tried increasing font but the left/right margins do not increase.
I downloaded the latest version of Firefox which now displays Facebook page and AOL news page only in the middle of the screen. There is a large white border framing both sides of the display. When I enlarge the font, the writing does get bigger but the margin does not increase which causes fewer words per line. It appears you are reading in a column.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
You can use one of these extensions to set a default font size and page zoom on web pages:
- Default FullZoom Level: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/default-fullzoom-level/
- NoSquint: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nosquint/