I can't open Google on Firefox. All other browsers work fine...HELP!
I have always had Google as my default opening site and now it won't load. All other sites load fine and I don't understand why Google wont and what to do to resolve this?
Additional System Details
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.520
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
Hey ya fella. I had this problem from two days ago and today I found the solution. You should disable some of your extensions to make FF run better. I don't know what extension exactly is the cause but I can think the FoxyProxy maybe.
Try with each of 'em.