How do I enable or disable toolbars??????
Dam unwanted toolbars install without my concurrence. I only want firefox & Google. Firefox does not give me an option under "Tools" like Internet Explorer
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
I tried everything including "Help"
Click on the Firefox icon, then:
View > Toolbars and UNCHECK whatever you don't want.
Thank You-------I just got Firefox and was looking under "Tools"
You are welcome. Please click SOLVED so other users can view this in the future.