My problem is when printing airline tickets from Jet2 website with the latest firefox it scrambles up the printout old firefox and IE absolutely fine can you help
Latest Firefox does not send page perfect copy for printing so rail tickets and airline tickets do not print out in a ussable way so I have to go back to Internet explorer or earlier Firefox.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
and I tried to print out formatted tickest from the computer
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0b12) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0b12
no matter what I have tried the format does not change and is not as it should be.
How about updating to Firefox 4.0.1? There was a flaw in b12 that caused problems with spacing of the type when printing, IIRC. Or maybe that was with b11? Regardless the Firefox4 release version was released two months ago, tomorrow to the day.