This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Is there an add-on/extension/plugin that converts a plain text link into a clickable hyperlink?
A forum I belong to removed hyperlink capability to stop spammers. Is there something that can convert a plain text URL into a hyperlink for me in order to spare me from having to copy/paste every link into a new window?
All Replies (3)
"Linkification" is one possibility. The publicly released version isn't up to date but the reviews point to the website with an up to date version.
I have used it in the past without problems.
- CoLT: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/colt/
- Copy Link Text: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/copy-link-text-4750/
- Go to Selection: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/go-to-selection/
- Multi Links: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/multi-links/
- Selection Links: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/selection-links/
Modified by cor-el