I always have to hit Control + 4 times to make all pages large enough to read and want to lock this size in on startup.
Every time that I bring up FF on my 14" laptop, the page display is too small to read easily. I can go to (View) and "zoom" 4 times or hit (Control +) 4 times to give me a good sized page. I would rather have a (Option) choice that would save my personal setting for normal screen zoom for future uses of FireFox.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
First download of FireFox
- GetRight® Opera/Mozilla/Netscape Plug-In
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Winamp Application Detector
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
The Firefox Page Zoom feature does a domain by domain level of saving the users preferred zoom level settings, there is no default Page Zoom level setting in Firefox.
Try the Default FullZoom Level extension:
Or the NoSquint extension: