This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I was on facebook and accidentally blocked the icons for my notifications, messages and friend requests. How do I unblock it?
received a notification that looked like spam and I was trying to block that notification and ended up blocking the images.
All Replies (1)
You can use these steps to check if images are blocked:
- Open the web page that has the images missing in a browser tab.
- Click the website favicon (How do I tell if my connection to a website is secure?) on the left end of the location bar.
- Click the "More Information" button to open the "Page Info" window with the Security tab selected (also accessible via "Tools > Page Info").
- Go to the Media tab of the "Tools > Page Info" window.
- Select the first image link and scroll down through the list with the Down arrow key.
- If an image in the list is grayed and there is a check-mark in the box "Block Images from..." then remove that mark to unblock the images from that domain.