how do i make firefox browser bigger on my laptop display
Firefox 4.0 only takes up the middle portion of my screen making it hard to read the content. i have a 17.3" screen and need it to be larger to make it easier to read
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
when i upgraded to FF 4.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.4"
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Windows 7 and Dell VOstro 3700
You can maximize the Firefox window the same as you would with any other Windows application. However, many web pages have a pre-set width and won't expand to fill the browser. Perhaps the best solution for that is to use the Zoom feature to expand the page.
When you zoom the page, Firefox will remember that new setting for the site. This article describes the shortcut keys and mouse procedures for zooming: Page Zoom | How to | Firefox Help.
To set a larger zoom to be your default for all new sites you visit, you can use one of these add-ons:
Hope this helps.
F11 is always useful on smaller screens.