how do I change font size printing emails. font normal on viewing but when printed is very tiny
When I go to print an email the text comes out too small to read. How do I change the font size. Also, page sometimes moves up and down when I'm typing a reply to an email. Upon viewing before printing the email text, it appears normal font size, but when it prints out the text is too small to read.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Some time ago. Not sure.
- LogMeIn, Inc. Rescue Console
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110121 Firefox/3.5.17
The only way I can print out readable copy is to copy and post onto word and then print.
File > Page Setup = Scale
100% is usually best
It was already on 100 per cent. I clicked it just in case. Nothing happerned.
Do you have another suggestion?
It does't work. any other ideas?