Multiple Profile Accounts
I'm trying to set up multiple profile Firefox accounts on my new computer with Windows 7. I had multiple accounts set up on my old computer with Windows XP without a problem.
I am able to set up the multiple profiles in Firefox program manager, but when I open the first profile, it will not let me open a different profile after that... it only lets me open that first profile as many times as I want. I have read everything I can find online about this problem and I cannot solve it.
I have also tried using Multifox and I am having the exact same problem. I have Norton 360 set up on the computer. Can you please help me? I'm going crazy trying everything I can possibly do to set these accounts up and nothing is working. Please HELP! :(
Additional System Details
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r159
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 18.104.22.168
- Bing Bar
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
You need to have -no-remote in the Target line of the desktop shortcut for any Firefox Profile you launch after the first one.
Described with more detail at the end of this posting.