Private Browsing will not turn off
I turned on Private Browsing to see how it worked but now it is always on and I can't turn it off. When I go to the menus it says Private Browsing is not turned on but it is. Help!!!???
Additional System Details
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- TestGen plug-in, Version 7.4
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Live Update v1.5
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Reader Library Helper Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
Does it say Private Browsing is already running?
- You enter Private Browsing - Browse the web without saving information about the sites you visit mode if you select: Tools > Options > Privacy > History: Firefox will: "Never Remember History"
- To see all History and Cookie settings, choose: Tools > Options > Privacy, choose the setting Firefox will: Use custom settings for history
- Uncheck: [ ] "Automatically start Firefox in a private browsing session"