How do I enable CSS?
Suddenly, some of the sites I use aren't displayed graphically. I get a message to enable CSS. How do I do that?
Additional System Details
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 102
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.3 For more information visit Musicnotes.com
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Pando Web Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r153
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- DivX Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- Office Live Update v1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
This issue can be caused by an extension that isn't working properly.
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
I just wanted to ask: what do I do to actually get CSS to be set up? I'm just asking where I can find the setting? Thanks.
CSS is enabled by default and there is no real way to disable it completely. You can only do that temporarily for a tab via View > Page Style, so if all CSS is missing then only an extension can cause that.
Do you still have the problem in Save mode
- Help > Restart with Add-ons Disabled
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot and make sure that you do not exceed the maximum file size (1 MB).
If you only see it on the site in your screenshot then it is a problem with that website as all images seem to have gone.