remove proxy authentication confirmation request
every time I launch Firefox from behind the proxy the authentication pop up window appears and I have to confirm by clicking OK. User and password have been saved so I don't need to type them every time but I still need to confirm. Is there a way to avoid this annoying step? thanks
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1680
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_18 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110319 Firefox/3.6.16
I solved the issue accessing the page about:config and toggling signon.autologin.proxy to 'true'