Why won't my browser allow me to load Google pages/links or Bing?
Additional System Details
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- CouponNetwork Coupon Activator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- npmnqmp 989898989877
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:2.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0
I have started seeing the same issue as well. In fact able to get to sites like microsoft.com, oracle.com, but not igoogle.com, gmail.com, google.com or bing.com amongst others, and same as you re yahoo.com to search. I tried from IE 8/9, Firefox 4, Opera and Chrome and all have the same problem so I don't think this is just a Firefox problem.
I see nothing in the registry indicating the sites that fail, although have just had a visit from a program "Best Malware Protection" which I wouldn't be surprised if it had a hand in this before I removed it. (Seems I can no longer open the Task Manager as well anymore).
Perhaps these are unrelated, but perhaps not
If anyone comes across an resolution I would greatly appreciate hearing about it Thanks