How do I remove the tool bar: samfind?
I recently down loaded your application : samfind and it includes a tool bar. I want to remove it from my computer. How do I do that?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I down loaded it as one of your applications.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.43.5
- Version 22.214.171.124
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1992
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Extensions and plugins are third party software and installed at your own risk.
All add-ons get removed the same way.
Go to the Add-Ons Window in Firefox - Control + Shift + A
Click Remove to the right of the Add-On you want to Remove
Restart your Browser.