How do I email a web page with Mozilla Firefox and not just a link?
Before installing Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer would allow me to select "send page as email", but in Firefox I can only send a link which sometime does not work. I want to be able to send a web page as an email. My friend says she can do it with Firefox, but I don't have that option. My email program is Windows Mail. Please help
Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_17 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20110303 Firefox/3.6.15 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Ask your friend which addon she has that added that feature to Firefox, and which version of Firefox.
This extension is the only one that I am aware of with that feature, and it was never updated for Firefox 3.6+ versions,
Using Windows Live Mail you just have to: (1) Go to the Web page you want to send; (2) "Select All" the Web page content; (3) "Copy" all the selected content; (4) "Paste" the selected Web page content on the new e-mail body field (must be under Enriched Text (HTML) mode).
Another way is using a Firefox Add-on for it, located at: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-us/fire.../email-the-web/
Modified by lgis