Additional System Details
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Flock Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.112
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.18.6 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Open Containing Folder
British English Dictionary
Hi I had this and tried a few things to fix. In the end, what worked was just to clear my browser cache completely and it magically worked again. Might do the job for you too...?
Hi, tried all that plus hard refresh. Still doesn't work. Strange thing is it only affects BBC One and BBC Two. All other BBC channels work fine as do all other broadcasters domestic and foreign. BBC iPlayer help reckons the problem lies with the Java software and are "working on it". Anybody got any info about this?
Modified by merab95