How to remove hyper-links from Firefox ?
My OS is Windows 7 with Firefox 3.6. when I open anything in Firefox, there are blue double underlined keywords that will popup up to FindStuff.com or Gamevance. Side by side to Internet Explorer with an identical page with Firefox, IE does not have any hyperlinks. How can you help to find and remove hyperlinks from Firefox?
Additional System Details
- GameTap Web Player
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- The Hulu Desktop Plugin allows Hulu.com to integrate with the Hulu Desktop application.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Bing Bar
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Retrogamer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Google Update
- WildTangent Games App Presence Detector
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 SearchToolbar/1.2
I couldn't find info about this in Help, however in Firefox Help on the page Need Help With FIREFOX? The first paragraph has 'ready' and 'answer' as hyperlinks to Gamevance advertisement.
Try this - http://www.gamevance.com/deactivate.php