Web developer toolbar not visible
i have installed Web developer toolbar and it was working fine..Now it's not visible and couldn't access developer menu. And i reinstalled the plug-in still the same problem..
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
2 days before
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.1"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Is the web developer toolbar listed in View -> Toolbars?
Yes.. it's displaying..
You can try;
claiton.s, it is displaying -- is it still visible after you restart Firefox?
If you find the issue resolved, you can close this thread.
I had that problem, too, and none of the solutions I found worked. So, I uninstalled all my add-ons and disabled all plugins. Then, I reinstalled Web Developer and it worked perfectly. I do not know which it was, but one of the other add-ons or plugins was causing the conflict. Just upgraded to 3.6.15 and everything still works.