This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
When I try to watch television episodes on hulu or specific websites, the video either never loads or tells me I have a connection error
Up until two weeks ago, I had absolutely no trouble watching videos on either hulu or specific sites like teamcoco.com or nbc.com. Now when I try to watch videos on such sites, the commercial will play with absolutely no trouble but then the video never plays or I am told that there was a connection error. When I went to IE and tried to play videos on hulu it worked.
All Replies (1)
Start Firefox in Diagnose Firefox issues using Troubleshoot Mode to check if one of the add-ons is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Tools > Add-ons > Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.
- Troubleshoot extensions, themes and hardware acceleration issues to solve common Firefox problems
- Troubleshoot issues with plugins like Flash or Java to fix common Firefox problems
If it does work in Safe-mode then disable all extensions and then try to find which is causing it by enabling one at a time until the problem reappears.
- Use "Disable all add-ons" on the Safe mode start window to disable all extensions.
- Close and restart Firefox after each change via "File > Exit" (Mac: "Firefox > Quit"; Linux: "File > Quit")