want to create a hyperlink
How do I create a hyperlink in my emails? I type it in and hit enter and it won't create a hyperlink. I looked at all the dropdown menus, and they don't give me a hyperlink option. I found no information on it in the help file. Is it even possible? IE does it automatically for email addies when you hit enter. Why wouldn't firefox?
Additional System Details
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0E)
There is usually a toolbar button in the editor to turn a text link into a clickable hyperlink (look for a chain like button).
You can select the text and click that button to turn the link into a clickable hyperlink.
If you can't find the button then hover them all to check the tooltip of each.
- Make Link - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/142