Issused with multiple Add-ons?
I am having trouble installing a few add-ons. It started when I tried to install the McAfee Site Advisor, and I figured "Ok, maybe it's just a problem with that" and let it be. I didn't know why it had worked on the family PC but not my laptop, but I let it slide. Just recently however, I was unable to install the Amazon Add-on "wishlist button" OR the "Wishlist toolbar." I even went with the 1.3 one that is supposed to be compatible with the new firefox versions, and still nothing.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1685
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_23 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
I don't know if this could be part of the issue, but I have Windows 7 and therefore 2 "program files" sections: program files, and program files (x86).
The error number for the Amazon thing (SiteAdvisor didn't give one as it supposedly installed, but it doesn't show up) is 203
I tried doing what that said but it didn't help any. A lot of it seemed like techno-babble to me though, but from what I understood it should have helped and didn't
Actually never mind, It took me a minute to find the right stuff it was talking about. Worked now, thanks!