How do I restore my original firefox page with standard toolbar, Google search options and all my bookmarks that have disappeared in favour of a 'Babylon' search fetaure that I don't want.
When I open Firefox the toolbar shows only "Most visited .......etc." and I have a Babylon search option only.
I want to restore my original firefox page with the Google search options (search web/search UK). Furthermore I cannot now access my original bookmarks.
Fiddling around the problem takes me to Yahoo as a browser which I do not want.
How do I restore my old Firefox page please?
Additional System Details
- Image Control Plugin for viewing images on Ancestry.com. Version 220.127.116.11
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_22 for Mozilla browsers
- Google Update
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20101026 BTRS86395 Firefox/3.6.12 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
OK. I see my question(s) are on the system but where do I find the solutions/replies?