your connection to the website is not encrypted
connection was reset...and when i click on the error msg just beside the website link... it says... "connection to the website was not encrypted" i had to reload the website again and again until the webpage load properly.... in some occassion it load the page but in a simple template. what is wrong? this happen to any website i go into
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r85
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101012 Firefox/3.6.11
I don't know how to use the Firefox browser since it isn't safe to use it since it is not encrypted, so I use Safari on the Mac.