how to erase all search memory
How do you arase all traces of search memory. When i do a search in different web sites i get search words i have used on other sites. This gets very annoying.
This will be the form history. See the Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms article for details of how to clear the form history, plus if you want, how to prevent Firefox from remembering form history.Read this answer in context 4
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.4"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Picasa plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10 GTB7.1 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
This will be the form history. See the Control whether Firefox automatically fills in forms article for details of how to clear the form history, plus if you want, how to prevent Firefox from remembering form history.
Do you mean searches via the Google Toolbar?
Yes and no. I can clear recent history in the google toolbar .I also use windows and mostly cc cleaner to cleanout everything.It is somehow still in memory because if i use another website search or the google toolbar in the middle of the home page i will get other words poping up as soon as i start typing a new search.They are all related to old prior searches.
Thanks for all the help Problem seems to be solved.