How do I get links in my email to open in Firefox instead of Internet Explorer?
I have used Firefox for quite a while now and prefer it to Internet Explorer. However, every time I click on a link in any of my emails, the link automatically opens in Internet Explorer.
How do I make Firefox the default browser with links in my emails?
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r82
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 5.00 for Netscape
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20100824 Firefox/3.6.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Try setting Firefox as the Default Browser.