Internet explorer lets me automatically set pages to 125%, Firefox does not
I just downloaded Firefox and switched it to be my default browser, but the firefox browser does not fill my 17" diagonal laptop screen as IE does... and IE has an easy button on the bottom of the screen to click on 125% view, whereas firefos lets me check 125% view BUT DOESNOT let me click Apply button... if i can't get the 125% screen view setting to work, i will have to change back to IE...
what's your solution?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
today as soon as I downloaded firefox
- Default Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Picasa plugin
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
it is a worthless run-around in a circle of unhelpful articles and answers to other questions, but not mine...and where is the human tech suport staff? I am very disappointed in my first hour of using Firefox..
Try the Default FullZoom Level extension: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6965