Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

short cuts to desktop

longsnapper50

How can I get a shortcut to my desktop WITH the custom icon of the webpage instead of the plain one Firefox uses? I know how to place a shortcut, but I can't get the custom logo like IE gives me

How can I get a shortcut to my desktop WITH the custom icon of the webpage instead of the plain one Firefox uses? I know how to place a shortcut, but I can't get the custom logo like IE gives me

All Replies (1)

You will have to save that icon from the web page and open the Properties of that link to assign that favicon image.