I have stored over 120 bookmarks and deleted the names to save space on the quick bookmark bar. Consequently, since the bard got so full, if a bookmark or folder did have desciptive text next to it, the text would collapse so that just the icon shows. I
I have stored over 120 bookmarks and deleted the names to save space on the quick bookmark bar. Consequently, since the bard got so full, if a bookmark or folder did have desciptive text next to it, the text would collapse so that just the icon shows. If I hover over the icon, the test reappears. These days, I've found it simpler to classify my bookmarks into folders, HOWEVER, I don't know which folder is which because the text next to the folder icons remain collapsed until I hover the mouse over them. I want to customize it so the text is frozen next to the icon or folder. How do I do this? Please help and fore thank you!
Additional System Details
- -npmnqmp 071303000004
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Runs 3-D games and interactive applets
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Default Plug-in
- Flock Update
- Shockwave Flash 9.0 r151
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Google Update
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2008-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.17, Copyright 2006-2009 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Version 0.9.17, copyright 2006-2010 Veetle Inchttp://www.veetle.com/
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_16 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
Try Incredible Bookmarks: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/50722
That works perfect! Thank you so much!
I like how it automatically imports my previous bookmarks and settings as well as the option to add an additional bookmark row.