This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I get rid of that popup asking me to "sign up for x-marks"?
I have another kind of problem with Firefox
How do I get rid of that **** pop up that asks me to sign up for ***** x-marks? I can't **** stand that, very intrusive, very intrusive...
edited by a moderator - eh https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Forum+and+chat+rules+and+guidelines
Every time Firefox opened
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET4.0C)
- -Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 22.214.171.124
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
Modified by NoahSUMO
All Replies (2)
How did you get it in the first place? It certainly has nothing to do with the Firefox installation.
I think it came with the latest update of xmarks. It affects both my computers and it is a d**** nuisance