Why do none of my attachment functions work in latest hotmail release? Works in IE.
Can't use/send ANY hotmail attachment buttons in Mozilla. Works in IE
Every time Firefox opened
== This week when hotmail unleashed their latest fiasco
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Provides additional functionality on Facebook. See our web site for details.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Java(TM) Platform SE binary
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/2009011913 Firefox/3.0.6 FBSMTWB
1 click weather 1.1.91.
Adobe dlm 184.108.40.206
Java Console 6.0.13
Java Console 6.0.15
Java Console 6.0.16
Java Console 6.0.17
Java Console 6.0.19
Java Console 6.0.12
Java Console 6.0.20
Microsoft.NET Framework Assistant 0.0
Trend Micro Toolbar 220.127.116.113 DISABLED
Another Hotmail user mentioned using the "mobile" device interface works for Firefox 18.104.22.168 versions, you might want to see if that is true for Firefox 3.0.3, too.
If not, you might want to visit the Windows Live / Hotmail forum and see if they have any fix recommendations.
Windows live and their forums are useless. Not sure what mobile device interface is or where to find. I've no mobile devices. Thank you for your suggestion.