Why are addresses dropping off my Comcast webmail address book? I am not using Outlook - Comcast webmail. Comcast said it could be a Mozilla problem. I got a new computer early July & switched from Explore to Mozilla at same time.
Early July I got a new computer & switched from using Internet Explorer to Mozilla Firefox. I just noticed that some names in my Comcast webmail address box have been disappearing. I contact Comcast this morning & they couldn't give me an answer except to say change web browers. I didn't have the problem when I used Internet Explorer.
A few times a week
== I noticed it some time week of 7/19.
That's the reason I left Comcrap. Never a solution. Never a straight answer. Always blaming some one else.Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- -Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.3.3"
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r53
- Picasa plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_20 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8
That's the reason I left Comcrap. Never a solution. Never a straight answer. Always blaming some one else.