History stopped recording in April. No current browsing is recorded.
History stopped being recorded in April this year. No browsing activity is listed. The history list was replaced by a doc called image pop-up.
Additional System Details
- -Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Java 1.3.1 Plug-in
- Plugin for viewing Sibelius(tm) music scores http://www.sibelius.com
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.0 r32
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100713 Firefox/3.6.7
Found 0 results for History stopped recording in April. No current browsing is recorded. in English
You should be able to set it in Edit -> Preferences (Maybe it is in Tools -> Options on your platform), Privacy section. Either of these two should work:
- Select it to "Firefox will: Remember history".
- Select "Firefox will: Use custom settings":
- Tick 'Remember my browsing history';
- Make sure that browsing history is not ticked in the clear-on-exit list if you choose to enable this feature.
On Mac it is Firefox > Preferences
You can also check http://kb.mozillazine.org/Locked_or_damaged_places.sqlite